If you're looking for an organization that offers a variety of careers, competitive compensation and above all, opportunity – you've come to the right place.
Interested in joining the MPAC team? Browse our current opportunities.
Simply create a profile, upload your resume, and click on the position you would like to apply for. Plus, you can opt-in for email alerts when new positions are posted.
Do Meaningful Work
Our employees work in a range of areas including:
- Property valuation and inspection
- Customer relations
- Human resources
- Information technology
- Municipal, government and business relations
- Quality services
We have opportunities available for people who have completed studies or have experience in:
- Real estate appraisal
- Math and statistics
- Economics and commerce
- Urban studies and planning
- Finance and accounting
Work Life Balance
At MPAC, we know that maintaining work life balance is the key to fostering employee health, happiness and productivity. We offer generous vacation allowances, a self-funded leave program and flexible work arrangements to help ensure employees’ unique needs are met both at work and at home.
At MPAC, we offer:
- A diverse range of careers
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Positions in offices across Ontario
- Strong focus on learning and career growth
- Three weeks’ vacation to start
- Parental leave top-up
What people say about working here
"I've worked in various departments since I started at MPAC ten years ago, and have been able to experience different aspects of property assessment. I'm now a Property Valuation Analyst and I love the work environment at MPAC."
- Jessica Martini, Property Valuation Analyst, Richmond Hill
“I like that there is an understanding that we are part of a larger, greater community, and that giving back is encouraged. It’s this strong sense of community that makes MPAC a fantastic place to work.”
- Michael Wilson, Administrative Coordinator, Hamilton
If you have accessibility needs and require an accommodation to use our career applicant system, please contact email@example.com.