How to Submit Your Assessment Information Request
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of Apple Safari, Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Visit mpac.ca and log into AboutMyProperty using your email address and password. Note: If this is your first time using AboutMyProperty, you will have to register first using your Roll Number and Access Key found at the top of this letter. If you already have an account on AboutMyProperty, you can log in using your existing User ID and password and you will be prompted to re-register using your email address and a new secure 11-character password.
- Select the Assessment Information Request applicable to your property.
- Enter your Roll Number and Web Access Code from the request letter you received from us.
- Complete and submit the requested information.
If applicable, you can print a copy of your submission from the My Returns tab in the portal.
Using the services of an agent
If an agent is submitting your property information for you, you will need to give them your AboutMyProperty login credentials as MPAC does not issue separate credentials to agents. Before giving your agent your credentials, you should:
- Expressly authorize your agent to access your AboutMyProperty account.
- Obtain written agreement from your agent to comply with AboutMyProperty’s Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Be aware that by giving your login credentials to your agent, you give them access to all information about your property, your lease/tenancy details and all AboutMyProperty functions. This includes but is not limited to:
- financial information
- property information
- other reports
- filing a Request for Reconsideration
- updating your property information
We strongly suggest that you change your AboutMyProperty password immediately after your agent has submitted your Assessment Information Request.
The online portal is not yet available for the following property types:
- large resort properties
- long-term care facilities
- mixed-use retirement properties
- speciality properties
If your property type is listed above, please complete the forms enclosed in your request letter and mail your hard-copy submission to:
Municipal Property Assessment Corporation
Central Processing Facility (AIR)
1340 Pickering Parkway, Suite 101
Pickering ON L1V 0C4
Additional information for Property Income and Expense Returns (PIER)
You can also file your information via Business to Business (B2B) data transfer (if applicable). Please contact your service provider for information on associated service fees and data transfer instructions.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please contact us.