We’ve made changes to AboutMyProperty, our online tool that allows property owners to review the information we have on file for their property, compare it to others in their area, and if they disagree with their assessment, file a Request for Reconsideration. These changes include:
- simplifying the login and registration process while still optimizing security;
- a new user interface for clear and simple navigation; and
- enhancements to the online filing of a Request for Reconsideration (RfR), which is the fastest and easiest way to submit and track the progress of your RfR.
What you can do on AboutMyProperty
Start by logging in
Register for AboutMyProperty with the Roll Number and Access Key found on your Property Assessment Notice.
In AboutMyProperty, you can:
Learn about how assessment works
- Learn more about how assessment works and how we determine your property type’s assessed value.
View your property details
- Review the information we have on file for your property, view your notices and view market reports for your area.
Browse your neighbourhood
- Search or use the interactive map to compare your property to similar ones in your area or neighbourhood.
File a Request for Reconsideration
- If you disagree with your assessed value and/or classification, learn more about filing a Request for Reconsideration (RfR) and your deadlines to file for each property tax year.