AboutMyProperty is a free online tool that allows property owners to review the information we have on file for their property, compare it to others in their area, and if they disagree with their assessment, file a Request for Reconsideration.
MPAC’s ongoing efforts to continuously improve the system are reflected in the enhanced usability of the tool, including:
- A simple login and registration process with optimized security
- User interface designed for clear and simple navigation
- Online filing of a Request for Reconsideration (RfR), offering the easiest and fastest way to submit and track the progress of your application
What you can do on AboutMyProperty
Start by logging in
Register for AboutMyProperty with the Roll Number and Access Key found on your Property Assessment Notice.
In AboutMyProperty, you can:
Learn about how assessment works
- Learn more about how assessment works and how we determine your property type’s assessed value.
View your property details
- Review the information we have on file for your property, view your notices, view market reports for your area, and update your school support designation.
Browse your neighbourhood
- Search or use the interactive map to compare your property to similar ones in your area or neighbourhood.
File a Request for Reconsideration
- If you disagree with your assessed value and/or classification, learn more about filing a Request for Reconsideration (RfR) and your deadlines to file for each property tax year.
Your feedback is important!
When exiting the platform, we encourage you to participate in our customer experience survey, which will help us navigate future improvements.